Friday, December 19, 2008

Top Three Reasons to have a coach

It's been over three weeks and I have been following coaching assignments on a daily basis and it's been tough and at times easy to put aside and do something else. Some of you might have known this, but I hired my own online nutrition/fitness coach to help keep me obtain my fitness and health goals. Now some of you may ask why I would need a coach since I'm a Certified Personal Trainer and know what to do? Well, here are some of my reasons.....

1) Accountability
This is the key reason why I hired a coach. With my busy lifestyle of teaching and running bootcamp I found my own workout were suffering and I wasn't following what I preached. I hated that, so I did something about it and found the best online coach to keep me accountable. It's to easy not to do the things you should be doing so my coach keep me on track

2) Motivation
I have had to post my pics online where I pretty much bare all. It really challenges and brings forth your insecurities that we all have with our bodies. I am using those "before" pics as my motivation. Every two weeks I take more pics and post again for all to see and judge. I like that and need that to keep me motivated.

3) Results
When your paying someone for a service you are really looking for results in the end. My own goals are to decrease my bodyfat to 10% and under and to feel and look more healthy. My online coach has the experience and knowledge that is unsurpassed in the industry. I am learning knew things each day and this in the end will continue to lead to results as long as I apply the new lessons. Action and application is everything when it comes to results!

No comments: